Wednesday, July 15, 2009

the danger of living inside my head...

Apart from the obvious lack of oxygen, and of space (I may have a pin head but there's a lot packed in there), there are other a few other health risks when I spend too much time inside my head.

* I am able to convince myself of a reality that in my saner moments I am fairly sure doesn't exist. Like a little boy picking at a scab I worry at things, wear them down, wear them out. And does this serve to do anything other than make me feel like I need to sit in the corner and rock? No, not really.

* Proportion has no relevance, all of a sudden someone splashing me in a puddle morphs into someone throwing me in the sea.

* "Up there for thinking, down there for..." I don't dance so much in my head.

* The more I live in my head the harder it is to live in the world.

* My head is selfish. Sometimes it hogs all the blood in my body like a greedy little monkey and throws my body into inaction and I just want to lie in bed and think.

* It's all so jolly cerebral. Where's the vitality, the verve in lying still with dribble coming out your mouth and a faraway look in your eyes?

* Translation can go so horribly wrong. What makes sense inside my noggin does not always relate to what makes sense in the world so beware - ask me what I'm thinking at your own peril.

* When I crack a joke nobody laughs but me.


My head is a good place to holiday, it's great to spend time looking around in there. But if I appear like I might've taken off for an extended visit, please give me a little shake and tell me my taxi's waiting.

2 comments:

pipi said...

Sheesh fnessm, imagine if you had a regular sized head. where's that project of yours at?

Unknown said...

If you would like to flaunt your Christian Shoes , you are going to have to awfully be careful about the quality that you are buying. The base material that is used in the designer Christian Louboutin Pumps is costly and that's one of the main reason that they come for that cost. So in order to meet those standards, you will have to buy these Christian Louboutin Boots that may have about the same material used. And as the basis will cost more, so as you're theChristian Louboutin Sandals you may buy will increase too. The concept of creating reproductions is no more a secret in the market of fashion.


scarpe Hogan owes it popularity to the famous basketball player Michael Jordan although Michael Jordan never preferred this brand but he gave hogan donna idea to launch a new series of shoes called Air Jordan and the rest is history. The conventional trend of white Hogan scarpe uomo for basketball was replaced with bold red and black colors for its shoes that made the shoe look bold and beautiful. Many versions including celebrity exclusives, special holiday shoes and limited color ways was launched by Hogan uomo .



When you want to buy TV shows on RIFLEMAN , you can start by checking out the most popular TV series RIFLEMAN DVD . Here are the 5 most popular television RIFLEMAN DVD COLLECTION boxed sets that consumers are reaching for.